tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULTS] [VOTE] 2.0.1 Release Quality
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 12:52:37 GMT
2.0.1 is our first official release.  It has been deemed alpha quality
by all three votes.

+1 - David, Antonio, Greg
  0 - n/a
-1 - n/a

I will work on getting the website updated and the release published
today.  I'll take things in this order over the next few days.  The
first step should be done shortly.

1) Move maven artifacts
2) Move binaries
3) Update website