tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Problems building the showcase app
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 03:10:59 GMT
I just checked out the trunk of our new repository and tried to build it.
Building the libraries went fine, but building the showcase app uncovered a
problem ... it is looking for "
org.apache.struts:struts-tiles2:jar:1.3.6-SNAPSHOT" as a dependency, which I
don't have on this machine.  I could go download the Struts sources and
build this, but there is a bigger issue.  Shouldn't a "Standalone Tiles"
showcase application *not* require any particular framework?

Craig