tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Greg Reddin" <gred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Module "JSP support"
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:27:29 GMT
I do think our highest priority right now should be moving towards a
release.  If this module separation can be done without hindering that goal,
then I'm cool with it.  However, we were thinking the introduction of the
container would be the last big feature add before we try to release.  So it
leads me to wonder how many refactors/feature adds will we do before we roll
it?

I think if Antonio (and whoever else gets involved) can get the JSP module
separated out pretty quickly, then we should do it and start immediately
into the release process (whatever that ends up being).  If it looks to be a
big deal, then we should just go ahead and roll a 2.0.0 and do this in 2.1,
IMO.

The bottom line is that I think we need a roadmap and to try to stick to it
as much as possible.  Do we agree on that approach?

Greg