tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bubna" <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems building the showcase app
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 15:34:20 GMT
I'm with Greg on this.   I definitely don't think want to add
dependencies on other frameworks to Tiles itself, but i don't know
that it's a bad thing to have them in our example apps.   It's kind of
nice to be able to show people what Tiles can do in various
situations, including with various frameworks.

Separating the Tiles examples from Tiles itself sounds like a pretty
fair solution.   I think option #1 below is my favorite.  I'd like
them to be releasable, so the sandbox would do it for me.  And i don't
think we should consider #3 until we face actual license issues.