tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems building the showcase app
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:51:46 GMT
The showcase app has been separated into it's own space in the repo (and
a master pom created).

Each of the following now contain their own trunk:

framework --> tiles itself
site --> mimics struts
maven --> our master pom
examples --> includes showcase

   Tiles should now build without external framework dependencies or
snapshots.

One exception is our tiles-master pom.  We should probably release
version 1 of that asap so we don't depend on the snapshot.  Wendy, will
you take a look and confirm that it looks ok before we proceed with it?

Until then, simply do the following before building the framework trunk:

1) svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tiles/maven/trunk/pom/
tiles-master

2) cd tiles-master

3) mvn install