tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "David H. DeWolf" <ddew...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems building the showcase app
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 03:33:17 GMT
I believe that the 1.3.6-SNAPSHOT is the first version with the
struts1-tiles2 integration work that Antonio has been working.  That's
the reason for the snapshot. . .Antonio will know for sure, I'm sure
he'll chime in here soon.

Until he chimes in, removing the showcase from the framework build will
at least allow tiles to build cleanly.  Sounds like those that have
chimed in so far agree with that approach, so if no one does it tonight,
I'll tackle it in the morning.

David