tiles-dev mailing list archives

From "Joe Germuska" <...@germuska.com>
Subject Re: [Tiles2] JSTL functions for Tiles taglib?
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:42:02 GMT
On the struts dev list, we had a thread about some changes to the Tiles tags
(see
http://www.nabble.com/-Tiles2--JSTL-functions-for-Tiles-taglib--t2961079.html
)

Today on the struts user list, someone asked a question about the PutList
tag which relates to something which is fixed in there.

Can we wrap up that previous thread -- Antonio, hope you're not super busy
right now -- I'd mostly like to hear if you still have concerns about the
changes which were made which would make it premature to build a new
SNAPSHOT based on SVN head.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska