tika-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <ogjunk-t...@yahoo.com>
Subject MboxParser not in 0.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 03:06:45 GMT
Hello,

How come Ken's recently added MboxParser is not in
0.5-SNAPSHOT?  Doesn't the snapshot get rebuilt and pushed to maven
repo on the nightly basis?

If I get the 0.5-SNAPSHOT jar from the repo:

$ wget http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/tika/tika-parsers/0.5-SNAPSHOT/tika-parsers-0.5-SNAPSHOT.jar
$ unzip -l tika-parsers-0.5-SNAPSHOT.jar | grep -i mbox

....nothing.

If I svn up and look for the class, it's there:

tika-parsers]$ ff MboxParser.java
./src/main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/mbox/MboxParser.java

I did mvn install locally and that solved my problem, but I'm puzzled by this class not being
in the snapshot jar.  What am I missing?

Thanks,
Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR