tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <apa...@gagravarr.org>
Subject Re: Tika at ApacheCon
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 10:45:31 GMT
On Fri, 3 Aug 2012, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Did someone already submit a talk about Tika to ApacheCon Europe [1]?

The proposal review functionality will be going live in a few hours, you'd
be able to check about submissions yourself then. As it isn't live just
yet, I've gone in and checked, and I can confirm that no talks with Tika
in their title have been submitted

> If not, I'll submit one.

Great! You might even want to submit two talks, one to the Lucene and
Friends track aimed at the search integration side, and one for Apache
Daily around detection, metadata etc. Both seem a good fit!

Nick