tika-dev mailing list archives

From 122jxgcn <ywpar...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I let Tika know the resource name?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 11:31:30 GMT

I'm using Solr's ExtractingRequestHandler to let Tika know the name of the
file when indexing.
I'm currently sending HTTP request something like

Will setting the resource.name variable let Tika know the name of the file
so that it can determine Metadata of the file properly?
(for example resource_name = "file.custom" then in Tika,
Metadata.RESOURCE_NAME_KEY becomes "file.custom")
I'm not sure how can I test this so I'm confused.

Thank you.

Sent from the Apache Tika - Development mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

View raw message