tika-dev mailing list archives

From 122jxgcn <ywpar...@gmail.com>
Subject Executing file inside Parser
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 07:50:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to execute binary file inside my custom parser.
I put binary file on directory

tika-parsers/src/main/resources/bin/hwp2xml.bin

and I'm doing something like on my parser

if (!tstream.hasFile()) File f = tstream.getFile();
Process ps = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("/bin/hwp2xml.bin", null, f);

parser is on this directory

tika-parsers/src/main/java/org/apache/tika/parser/hwp/HWPParser.java

But I'm getting this error

Tests in error:
  testHwpParsing(org.apache.tika.parser.hwp.HWPParserTest): Cannot run
program "/bin/hwp2xml.bin": java.io.IOException: error=2, No such file or
directory

I'm not quite sure where to put my binary file.
It seems that it doesn't work even if put absolute path of binary file.

Thanks for your help guys :)