tika-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <nick.bu...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Tika 1.0 RC?
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 17:10:09 GMT
On Tue, 1 Nov 2011, Jukka Zitting wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 6:42 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitting@gmail.com> wrote:
>> How about if we leave the trunk open still for the weekend, and cut
>> the 1.0 release candidate at the beginning of next week?
>
> TIKA-764 is currently marked for 1.0. Nick, is it ready to be resolved
> or should we postpone it to a later release?

We should maybe split it and resolve the first part. The ODF parser now
outputs the correct keys for the part we have keys for, along with the
"wrong" (non-standard ones) for backwards compatibility. The 2nd step is
to add a few extra common keys for the stats that ODF has that aren't
covered, then remove the non standard keys

Nick