tika-dev mailing list archives

From "NDIAYE Bacar" <Bacar.NDI...@murex.com>
Subject Assist please
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 10:05:24 GMT

I need your assist please for to configuration the Apache Tika to Sorl
attachment in Drupal 7.

I have try to configure the sorl Attachment after to install the apach
solr search now I want to know how to configure the tika-app-0.10.jar
and configure the attachment to show the attach file in search.

01 44 05 58 42
This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary
material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised
to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that
it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete
the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.

  • Unnamed multipart/related (inline, 7-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message