tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing poi-ooxml-schemas-3.6.jar in tika-bundle
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 13:42:55 GMT
Hi,

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Timo Boehme <timo.boehme@ontochem.com> wrote:
> After building tika 0.7 using maven I found that library
> poi-ooxml-schemas-3.6.jar was not included in tika-bundle leading to
> IOException with root cause ClassNotFoundException while processing
> OOXML files.

Unfortunately the list of dependencies to embed in the bundle got
outdated for the 0.7 release. I've fixed that now in Tika trunk, see
TIKA-409 [1]. You should be able to patch the 0.7 sources by replacing
"ooxml-schemas" with "poi-ooxml-schemas" in tika-bundle/pom.xml.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TIKA-409

BR,

Jukka Zitting