tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Tika 0.7 Release Candidate #1
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 06:41:23 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:01 PM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Tika 0.7.

+1 Thanks!

Some minor notes:
* It would be good to have also a SHA1 checksum for the release archive.
* Perhaps we should start offering also the tika-app jar as a direct
download from l.a.o/tika/download.html?

> The vote is open for the next 72 hours.

It looks like people.apache.org is not accessible at the moment (I
downloaded the release candidate yesterday), so it might be a good
idea to extend the vote period over the Easter holidays.

BR,

Jukka Zitting