thrift-user mailing list archives

From James Paton <jpat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python - Killing an active Thrift call
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 19:11:57 GMT
I asked a question like this awhile ago on this list. I was told that Thrift does not have
a way to interrupt an ongoing RPC from the client. In the past I have done this by interrupting
the thread that was making the call (this was in Java), but this is probably not quite right
as I imagine it leaves the server spinning.

-- Jim