thrift-user mailing list archives

From <Prabakaran.Natara...@cognizant.com>
Subject Thrift Business Case
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 06:28:13 GMT
Hi

In which are all the scenario or actual business case where Thrift is
being used and why?

Can you please help?

Example: You could say "I using Erlang for my Social network app for so
and so reason - and want to use PHP for web layer for so and so reason"
.. like this what is your case and what is your business...

Thanks and Regards

Prabakaran.N

Architect - Technology, GTO - SOA CoE

Cognizant Technology Solutions, BTP, Bangalore

Mobile:+91-9739386923; Vnet: 58157; Direct: +91-80-30748157

all copies of the original message.
this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.