thrift-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Thrift - who is using
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 08:37:30 GMT

I want to know who is using thrift, what are typical problems faced by
using thrift and I also want to know how to load balance thrift services

Thanks and Regards

Architect - Technology, GTO - SOA CoE

Cognizant Technology Solutions, BTP, Bangalore

Mobile:+91-9739386923; Vnet: 58157; Direct: +91-80-30748157

all copies of the original message.
this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be