thrift-user mailing list archives

From Diwaker Gupta <diwa...@maginatics.com>
Subject Re: Thrift Service question
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 19:04:44 GMT
Steve,

You can achieve this fairly easily by using netty-tools
(https://github.com/cgbystrom/netty-tools) -- you can provide your own
handler for when a client connection is received and do whatever state
association you need to do in the handler.

Diwaker

On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 8:32 AM, Steve Angelovich <SAngelovich@lgc.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Is there a technique or pattern to be able to associate some piece of
> state information in the server with a specific client connection?  How
> are others handling this problem?
>
> I've been able to structure almost all my services so no state on the
> server is required but I have one case where want to be able to
> associate some information with a specific client.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

> This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to
and delete all copies of this message.