thrift-user mailing list archives

From Chiku <hakise...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does thrift support one-client communicating with multi-servers?
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:36:13 GMT
You will have to write your own wrapper for that.

As far as I know, Thrift has no such aggregation service and in my opinion
there is a reason for that too:

1) What if a Server fails to respond to the request? How does the Service
react? It will be very specific to what kind of behavior you want to
achieve.
 Example: Ignore the request which is taking a lot of time? All the other
requests become invalid or not.