thrift-user mailing list archives

From Steve Angelovich <SAngelov...@lgc.com>
Subject Thrift Service question
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 15:32:39 GMT
All,

Is there a technique or pattern to be able to associate some piece of
state information in the server with a specific client connection?  How
are others handling this problem?

I've been able to structure almost all my services so no state on the
server is required but I have one case where want to be able to
associate some information with a specific client.

Thanks,
Steve

and delete all copies of this message.