thrift-user mailing list archives: December 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Abhishek Kona Thrift Call from Python fails Thu, 02 Dec, 09:59
Dvir Volk Re: Thrift Call from Python fails Thu, 02 Dec, 20:29
Kenneth Aastrøm Client IP address / request headers from service implementation Fri, 03 Dec, 15:06
Ned Rockson Python fastbinary protocol deserialization performance issue Wed, 08 Dec, 07:06
Kevin Clark Re: Python fastbinary protocol deserialization performance issue Wed, 08 Dec, 07:11
Ned Rockson Re: Python fastbinary protocol deserialization performance issue Wed, 08 Dec, 09:04
vincent.pe...@gmail.com Thrift encoding issue with Ruby 1.9 Fri, 10 Dec, 12:19
Mohit Gupta Using the python thrift-remote script Fri, 10 Dec, 20:58
David Reiss Re: Using the python thrift-remote script Fri, 10 Dec, 21:00
Ryan King Re: Thrift encoding issue with Ruby 1.9 Mon, 13 Dec, 20:08
David Jeske question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support Wed, 15 Dec, 04:08
Bryan Duxbury Re: question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support Wed, 15 Dec, 06:36
David Jeske Re: question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support Wed, 15 Dec, 19:07
Bjørn Borud Re: question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support Thu, 16 Dec, 00:09
Bryan Duxbury Re: question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support Thu, 16 Dec, 00:40
David Jeske Re: question about server non-blocking I/O vs async handler support Thu, 16 Dec, 02:27
Michael Thompson Patch to add Python Twisted to tutorial Fri, 17 Dec, 14:50
Michael Thompson Re: Patch to add Python Twisted to tutorial Fri, 17 Dec, 15:58
ro...@bufferoverflow.ch Re: Patch to add Python Twisted to tutorial Fri, 17 Dec, 16:41
Dvir Volk Generating protocol documentation? Mon, 27 Dec, 15:12
Kosta Sokolov Re: Generating protocol documentation? Mon, 27 Dec, 15:16
Dvir Volk Re: Generating protocol documentation? Mon, 27 Dec, 15:18
Dvir Volk Re: Generating protocol documentation? Tue, 28 Dec, 10:32
Richard Salz Modelling JSON? Wed, 29 Dec, 05:08
ZHOU Xiaobo Can Thrift server handle http request Wed, 29 Dec, 06:10
Bryan Duxbury Re: Modelling JSON? Wed, 29 Dec, 07:29
Bryan Duxbury Re: Can Thrift server handle http request Wed, 29 Dec, 07:31
罗华清 How to catch exceptions Wed, 29 Dec, 08:42
Yiming Zhang Re: How to catch exceptions Wed, 29 Dec, 08:47
罗华清 How to catch exceptions Wed, 29 Dec, 08:51
Richard Salz Re: Modelling JSON? Wed, 29 Dec, 14:43
Christopher Gill Re: Modelling JSON? Wed, 29 Dec, 16:50
Richard Salz Re: Modelling JSON? Wed, 29 Dec, 18:18
Suhail Doshi Thrift - Trunk (OS X) Wed, 29 Dec, 19:48
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
Sep 20152
Aug 201520