thrift-dev mailing list archives

From "Duru Can Celasun" <...@dcc.im>
Subject Re: 10 years of Thrift as an ASF TLP
Date Sat, 03 Oct 2020 16:08:43 GMT
Hi all,

I'd suggest dropping all languages that don't have an active maintainer and go for 0.14 after
that. Perhaps we can post here and publish a call for maintainers on the Github README and
wait 2-4 weeks. Any language without at least 1 volunteer would be dropped. How does that
sound?

As for documentation, I've replied to INFRA's email with my previous work on the new website
+ docs, but they never got back to me. I'll ping them again and see what happens.

Cheers,
Can