thrift-dev mailing list archives

From "Jens Geyer" <jensge...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Who maintains the Node.js package?
Date Wed, 13 May 2020 00:49:22 GMT
Try to contact Jim.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
From: Mario Emmenlauer
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 9:36 PM
To: dev@thrift.apache.org
Subject: Re: Who maintains the Node.js package?

Dear All,

does anyone from the active team still have access to the
npm credentials for uploading new packages? Its really not
acceptable how long this issue has been ongoing. There are
more than twohundred *listed* npm packages that depend of
thrift, possibly manyfold more unlisted.

Please upload a new package, or give someone access that
can to that.

All the best,

     Mario Emmenlauer