thrift-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Distributing more binary versions? Or how to handle thrift in other projects.
Date Tue, 28 May 2019 12:14:04 GMT
Yeah well ...

Was hoping on a way that's more in line with the Apache rules for distributing stuff.
Using third party docker releases for using Apache products doesn't quite feel right.

We could probably use our build as we have it and deploy the zip artifacts to Maven,
but this would sort of feel like Apache PLC4X releasing binary artifacts of Apache Thrift
code,
which also doesn't really feel great.

Chris