thrift-dev mailing list archives

From "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Next version number: 1.0
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 03:32:07 GMT
To do this we need to retire the autoconf build and make the cmake
environment as prolific as autoconf is, and be able to run cross tests on
Windows.  That's a lot to ask, and we need to release at least twice in the
upcoming year, and three times in the next.  No more once-per-year or more
releases,  We have folks interested and engaged and we need to help them
contribute as much as possible.

Votes aren't supposed to have conditions - do they? :)

- Jim