thrift-dev mailing list archives

From Allen George <allen.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Support for lib/csharp .NET Framework before 4.5?
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2019 21:11:27 GMT
So, just to be clear, proposed language removals are:

Cocoa
C++03 or less

Open:

JavaME (potential; I’ll look at setting up an Android CI environment and
using the standard Java lib there to see if it’s feasible)
.net 4.5 or less (no vote yet)
Silverlight
One of nodets/ts (can we end up only with one, or are there legitimate
differences between the two was the question)

Allen