thrift-dev mailing list archives

From "James E. King III" <jk...@apache.org>
Subject Can anyone write cross test client and/or server for swift language in thrift?
Date Mon, 31 Dec 2018 22:21:55 GMT
I submitted a pull request that builds and runs unit tests on the swift
language for all Apache Thrift pull requests:

https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1660

We need someone from the community to step up and add cross test support
(client, server, or both) for the language.  This will significantly
improve the interop quality of the swift implementation for Apache Thrift.
There are many existing examples of clients and servers for the cross test
already in the top level "test" directory.

See ticket: https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1660

Thanks,

Jim