thrift-dev mailing list archives

From Allen George <allen.geo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning to close all 2014 and 2015 pull requests
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 12:20:04 GMT
Sounds great!

On January 10, 2018 at 11:56:56 PM, James E. King, III (jking@apache.org)
wrote:

Tomorrow I plan on adding a comment to each of these pull requests and
closing them by submitting an empty commit with github directives into the
trunk. We're going to start getting more aggressive with maintaining the
pull request backlog. Things cannot sit for 3 or 4 years.

For items submitted in 2016 we're going to ask authors to refresh and get
them passing, or we are going to close them out over the next couple
months. We need to get the open PR list down to 10 or less.

- Jim