thrift-dev mailing list archives

From André Lemos <ale...@plux.info>
Subject Re: Crazy TBinaryProtocol
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 15:55:25 GMT
I am consuming a message coming over RabbitMQ using Python. Something to
this tune:

trans1 = TTransport.TMemoryBuffer()
trans1.open()
trans = TTransport.TMemoryBuffer(body)
trans.open()
iprot = TBinaryProtocol.TBinaryProtocol(trans)
oprot = TBinaryProtocol.TBinaryProtocol(trans1, strictWrite=False)
tr = Processor(CommonService.CommonService.Iface())
tr.process(iprot, oprot)

(thrift 0.10.0)