thrift-dev mailing list archives

From Jim King <Jim.K...@simplivity.com>
Subject Pull requests out for review
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2017 15:09:20 GMT
There are a few of my pull requests that I would like to get a code review on before I merge
them:

THRIFT-4043 (https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1174) a packaging issue for the Debian
perl files
THRIFT-4060 (https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1172) a better mechanism in C++ for overriding
operator <<
THRIFT-4065 (https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1176) a perl fix for SIGCHLD handling in
the ForkingServer

Thanks,

James E. King, III
Architect
8 Technology Drive, 2nd Floor
Westborough, MA 01581-1756
Ph: 855-SVT-INFO
PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This message is a PRIVATE communication.  This message and all attachments are a private communication
sent by SimpliVity and are considered to be confidential or protected by privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.
 Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete
it from your system.