thrift-dev mailing list archives

From Jim King <Jim.K...@simplivity.com>
Subject Apache ServiceMix addition for libthrift-0.10.0
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 19:44:02 GMT
I would like to get libthrift-0.10.0 into Apache ServiceMix - the latest version there is 0.9.3.

Here is a list of dependencies they carry for 0.9.3 today:

        <servicemix.osgi.import.pkg>
            org.apache.http*;version="[4,5)",
            org.slf4j*;version="[1.4,2)";resolution:=optional,
            org.apache.log4j;resolution:=optional,
            javax.net*,
            javax.security*,
            javax.servlet*;resolution:=optional
        </servicemix.osgi.import.pkg>

Are these accurate?  If there are any updates please let me know.

James E. King, III
Architect
8 Technology Drive, 2nd Floor
Westborough, MA 01581-1756
Ph: 855-SVT-INFO
PRIVACY STATEMENT:
This message is a PRIVATE communication.  This message and all attachments are a private communication
sent by SimpliVity and are considered to be confidential or protected by privilege. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the information contained in or attached to this message is strictly prohibited.
 Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete
it from your system.