thrift-dev mailing list archives

From David Engberg <dengb...@evernote.com>
Subject Patch: add https support to PHP THttpClient
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:05:28 GMT

The trunk PHP library doesn't support HTTPS transport via
THttpClient.php.  I've attached a relatively small change to this class
that adds an optional fourth constructor parameter ('protocol') which
can be used to specify 'http' or 'https'.

Usage:

    $transport = new THttpClient('www.evernote.com', 80, '/edam/user',
'http');
    $sslTransport = new THttpClient('www.evernote.com', 443,
'/edam/user', 'https');

This change should be backward compatible with existing code:

    $transport = new THttpClient('www.evernote.com', 80, '/edam/user');

Please let me know if this mailing list isn't the right way to submit
patches ... I somehow managed to lose track of the mailing list when it
went into incubation at Apache, so I'm a few months out of it.

Thanks