tcl-websh-user mailing list archives

From Niederberger Martin <mtniederber...@pilatus-aircraft.com>
Subject AW: websh on Apache2
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 10:18:32 GMT
Hi Ronnie,

> Did you check this one? What does your init script look like?

Which init script do you mean?

> I don't know of any problems with Tcl8.5. Does the test suite work when you compile (make
test and make apachetest)?

I recompiled Tcl with -DTCL_NO_STACK_CHECK flag. There is a known issue with tcl interpreter
64bit. After that websh is working well.
Executing "Make test" works well, "apachetest" doesn't. Debian installs packets in different
folders than this script expects. Changing the wrong path in the script (Error message below)
will produce a different error. On an older server running Debian4 with Apache2, Tcl8.4 and
websh-3.6.0b5 websh is working well but apachetest has the same behavior.

root@chst2s143:~/websh-3.6.0b5/src/unix# make apachetest
/bin/bash: line 8: /usr/local/share/tcltk: No such file or directory
Please supply the full name and path of the Apache executable
on the command line (or in the HTTPD_BIN environment variable):
runtests.tcl /path/to/httpd
make: *** [apachetest] Error 1

Regards

Martin Niederberger