tcl-websh-user mailing list archives

From Niederberger Martin <mtniederber...@pilatus-aircraft.com>
Subject AW: websh on Apache2
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 09:58:25 GMT
My system is a 64bit indeed. I recompiled tcl with your requested flag and websh is now working
well.

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Ruslan Shevchenko [mailto:ruslan@shevchenko.kiev.ua] wrote:
>Are you system is 64bit ?
>
>Exist known issue with tcl interpreter on 64 bit, can be fixed by recompiling tcl with
-DTCL_NO_STACK_CHECK flag.

Thank's a lot for your fast response!

Martin Niederberger
Flight Test Engineer
________________________________
Pilatus Aircraft Ltd
P.O. Box 992, 6371 Stans, Switzerland
Phone:  +41 41 619 66 57
Fax:    +41 41 619 65 99
mailto:mtniederberger@pilatus-aircraft.com
http://www.pilatus-aircraft.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email!

***DISCLAIMER***

The information and any attachments (herein referred to as 'document') transmitted is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this document, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, other use of, or taking any action
in reliance upon this document by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
illegal and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please immediately notify the
sender, permanently delete the original from any computer and/or system, and destroy any printout
of the 'document'. We thank you for your co-operation in this matter. Pilatus Aircraft Ltd.