tcl-websh-user mailing list archives

From "Ashok P. Nadkarni" <apnadka...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: websh crash - possible cause
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 05:31:58 GMT
After fixing the logdest/close problem, the rest of the tests from 'make
test' ran fine. I have not gotten around to running apachetest. It
failed when I tried it because Ubuntu Apache does not have its
configuration layout in the format expected by the test suite. I need to
uninstall it and install a standard Apache distribution first and retry.
Maybe today or tomorrow.

/Ashok