tcl-websh-user mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <>
Subject Re: About Websh... Sessions and stuff..:)
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 19:03:51 GMT

> Well, I tried out the stuff you said but the somehow the include
> from the interpreter files doesn't work! Because I tried everything
> and i still can't include my functions with it...:(

Are you sure your websh.conf is setup and configured in Apache
correctly? (And that you are not running CGI, but mod_websh)

Important steps to check:
- Is websh.conf actually read by Apache?
- Is the web::interpmap in websh.conf properly sourced?
- Is the referenced interpclass (the file name returned by
  web::interpmap) sourced correctly?
- Does the interpclass handle the actual script correctly?

If you could send a relevant code snipplet, I could try to find what's

Ronnie Brunner |
phone +41-44-247 79 79 | fax +41-44-247 70 75
Netcetera AG | 8040 Z├╝rich | Switzerland |

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message