tcl-websh-user mailing list archives

From Leon Hauck <l...@fulcrum-hosting.com>
Subject Cookie Based Sessions / Google Analytics
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:20:08 GMT
I posted this a while back and didn't get an answer so I thought I'd
give it another try since the problem reared it's head again.

We're using cookie based sessions with no problems, until we add the
Google Analytics Tracking Code.  This creates a couple of cookies that
start with __utxx as their name.

Once those cookies are in the browser then our websh based session
variables don't work.  If we go in and delete the __utxx cookies,
everything is back to normal.

Does anyone have any idea why cookies with the leading underscores would
do this?