tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Fix for 'make apachetest' (was Re: websh on Apache2)
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 14:27:21 GMT
Hi Martin

It took me a while to look at it, sorry.

> > As far as I understand are you looking for a module
> > "auth_basic_module" which should be written in the
> > "apache2.conf". In apache2 loading modules is done in a different
> > way. They were loaded with a include command
> >
> > # Include module configuration:
> > Include mods-enabled/*.load
> > Include mods-enabled/*.conf

[...]

> The downside for you would be that once I have something that might
> work, I'll ask you to test it again ;-)... But don't worry, I'll
> certainly won't drag you deep ino this.

I checked in a modified apachetests.tcl and runtests.tcl script that
should be able to cope with your Debian setup. (I mimicked a similar
configuration to test and it works for me.) If you ever have any
time, please try run run "make apachetest" again after updating from
SVN and let me know if you succeed.

If you worked from a tar ball, getting the svn version is easy:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tcl/websh/trunk websh

Thank you and best regards
Ronnie
--
Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch |
phone +41-44-247 79 79 | fax +41-44-247 70 75 |