tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: websh on Apache2
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:40:46 GMT
Hi Martin

Sorry for the late answer. kinda busy these days...

> As far as I understand are you looking for a module
> "auth_basic_module" which should be written in the
> "apache2.conf". In apache2 loading modules is done in a different
> way. They were loaded with a include command
>
> # Include module configuration:
> Include mods-enabled/*.load
> Include mods-enabled/*.conf

Aha... Since I don't have access to a debian installation: would it be
possible to send me a tar file fo the configuration including this sub
directory (mods-enabled/) do that I can see if can tweak my script to
follow these? Additionally, I would need to know where the tar comes
from (i.e. the actual full path for the files in the FS including
possibly the generated configure script and Makefile in src/unix.

The downside for you would be that once I have something that might
work, I'll ask you to test it again ;-)... But don't worry, I'll
certainly won't drag you deep ino this.

Thanks and best regards
Ronnie
--
Ronnie Brunner | ronnie.brunner@netcetera.ch |
phone +41-44-247 79 79 | fax +41-44-247 70 75 |