tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From eck...@web.de
Subject Re: Websh error: "no interp !" on Windows
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 10:30:25 GMT
Hi Ronny,

The trouble maker is Release 3.6.0.b4. The SVN version seems to work... thanks!

> If that doesn't help and you're interested, I can send you a more
> verbose interpool.c to help track down the problem.

This would still be nice to have.
BTW, do you or anybody else know how to debug Apache on Windows, without compiling the whole
source code of Apache? Especially for debugging Websh or other modules, this would be interesting.

Eckhard