tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ulrich Schöbel <...@outvert.com>
Subject How can I get POST data?
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:29:22 GMT
Hi all,

I need to process POST requests with POST data in a weird format,
subject to a separate parser. Question is: How can I get hold of the
*unparsed*, raw POST data as it comes in?

There is no need to use dispatch, so its formdata parsing is out of
the way. It wouldn't work anyway, as the incoming mime type is not
"application/x-www-form-urlencoded" (don't know yet, probably "text/plain").
The simplest way, [read [web::request -channel]] raises an error.

All this is easy with a simple CGI script, but I don't want to fork when
I have mod_websh at hand.

I'm using mod_websh (3.6.0b4) in Apache 2.2.4, if that's relevant.

Any hints, tips, tricks are warmly welcome.

Kind regards

Ulrich