tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From "David N. Welton" <dav...@dedasys.com>
Subject Re: i18n problems in Websh (multibyte charsets)
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:14:33 GMT
>From a very quick glance at this thread, I think what you might want to
consider doing is using next = (char *)Tcl_UtfNext(cur); in the parser.
 weboutint.c uses Dstrings.  In Rivet, the rivetParser.c file uses the
Utf stuff in order to parse up the <? ?> tags.  I think it's done
correctly but you'd probably have to try it with some non-European
encodings...

One thing that would be handy would be a small test case in Tcl that
demonstrates the problem (if I haven't missed it... apologies if I
didn't see it).

--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/