tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ronnie.brun...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: cookiecontext
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 14:45:20 GMT
Hi Ulrich

> In a certain obscure way Tcl or Websh
> remembers the date format until a
> "clock format" is executed.
>
> As a workaround I inserted a "clock format 0"
> after every commit of a cookiecontext.
> It accomplishes nothing but a reset to the
> former date format and a (admittedly small)
> loss of performance.

What version of Tcl are you working with?

First we should track down the actual problem. If it's really a Tcl
problem, let them fix it (maybe with our help). If not, than we have a
problem in Websh and I hope we find a way to fix the cause, not just
the symptoms ;-)

A stripped down version of the relevant code would also help.

> PS: When will a new release containing
> all the bug fixes be available at apache.org?

I know, I know ... I wanted to make sure the Windows build is fixed
before we release an update, and I would prefer a more stable
autoconf / configure setup. But it might be that it's better to at
least have the bugs fixed.

Regards
Ronnie