tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From "Jerry Lam" <booksforsal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Cookie Problem
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2003 18:15:48 GMT
Hi,

Apparently, there is something unusual in the cookies source code (cookie.ws3)

from the src code:
[src code]
proc web::cookiecontext {ctxmgrname args} {

    # correct namespace (relative to caller)
      # inside this proc
      proc ${ctxmgrname}::save {id {doInvalidate 0}} {

        variable _channel
        variable _domain
        variable _path
        variable _expires
            if { [catch {clock scan $_expires} msg] } {

              set expstr $_expires
            } else {
[\src code]

if $_expires is an integer, then this will set expstr to that integer since clock scan take
a date string and not an integer if I'm not mistaken. Which means that if I put the expiry
time in second then the expiry date will never be set correctly. Please let me know if I misunderstood
the source code or not.

Thanks,

Jerry