tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: Cookie Problem
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 08:02:38 GMT
Jerry

You're right. Something is wrong here. I'll try to get Simon to look
at it (he originally wrote the session handling code).

Ronnie

> Apparently, there is something unusual in the cookies source code (cookie.ws3)
>
> from the src code:
> [src code]
> proc web::cookiecontext {ctxmgrname args} {
>
>     # correct namespace (relative to caller)
>       # inside this proc
>       proc ${ctxmgrname}::save {id {doInvalidate 0}} {
>
>         variable _channel
>         variable _domain
>         variable _path
>         variable _expires
>             if { [catch {clock scan $_expires} msg] } {
>
>               set expstr $_expires
>             } else {
> [\src code]
>
> if $_expires is an integer, then this will set expstr to that integer since clock scan
take a date string and not an integer if I'm not mistaken. Which means that if I put the expiry
time in second then the expiry date will never be set correctly. Please let me know if I misunderstood
the source code or not.