tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: websh and folders that contain spaces
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 00:38:30 GMT
I'm taking this to the dev list ...

I tracked the problem down: in src/generic/interpool.c there is a bug
in lines 304-308:

    mapCmd = Tcl_NewStringObj("web::interpmap ", -1);
    Tcl_IncrRefCount(mapCmd);
    Tcl_AppendToObj(mapCmd, filename, -1);
    res = Tcl_EvalObjEx(conf->mainInterp, mapCmd, 0);
    Tcl_DecrRefCount(mapCmd);

The command to be evaled is a string instead of a list with two elements.
Does anybody have a quick fix for this?