tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From Ronnie Brunner <ron...@netcetera.ch>
Subject Re: Linux Magazin article
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:31:40 GMT
Hi guys

> Congrats guys, apparently Websh made the cover of the September issue
> of the german "Linux Magazin".
> Apparently the article is not on line, however.

Just some background info on the article:

We have it here (in paper) and it's quite favorable towards Websh. (We
know the author and were actually asked to contribute to the article,
which we didn't, afaik, partly because I was on vacation, I guess ;-)

The author is Carsten Zerbst, who knows Andrej from a Tcl conference
(I think). Anyway: The article is 7 pages long, includes a "hello
world" and some other code examples. The most negative comment ist,
that there are two files missing in the distribution (I'd say this is
due to a newer autoconf version he uses.)

Carsten even references mod_tcl and rivet, but only by
name and included URLs in the appendix. Better than nothing...

Regards
Ronnie