tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject web app commands
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 23:50:11 GMT

I'm looking at implementing something for Rivet that might end up
looking like what Websh has, for more "web application" style
programming.  I'm curious if you guys have any thoughts, after having
used it for a while, on how you might do the 'dispatch' part of your
code better?  Anything you're not happy with?

I would really like to seperate out the M, V, and C components
completely, though, something that, at least in the Websh examples
I've seen isn't really prevalent.

I think I may have something interesting - I rewrote my TclChat app in
such a way as to completely seperate the display, control and data
model.  More later...

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/