tcl-websh-dev mailing list archives

From dav...@dedasys.com (David N. Welton)
Subject Re: slowly getting there ... websh 3.5.0
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:37:11 GMT
Ronnie Brunner <ronnie@netcetera.ch> writes:

> I never (consiously) changed/killed anything. I'll try
> again. Loading over the net would be my choice as well.

Ok - using the --nonet option has some bad implications for trying to
access things over the network!  It's gone now - try putting the
network location for chunk.xsl back.

> Unless there is a veto from somewhere ...

It's yours.

> so we just have to check in the latest version to tcl-site. that's
> good.  Why don't we check in the downloads as well? (Could only be a
> problem of size and speed when working on the site. Is it relevant?)

Yes, we can do this - just remember to use the binary flag.  Someone
does have to check out the result on the site, but that's more of a
no-brainer than moving a file somewhere specific, and thus faster.

--
David N. Welton
   Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/